Follow Us on Facebook and Instagram
Events in November!
- Virtual Thanksgiving Celebration! – Thursday, November 26th at 8pm EST. We will have some games and a short screening of A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving (only 30 minutes)! Join us and meet new friends. Register here!
- In person Scavenger Hunt – November 28, 1-3pm EST (Limited to 15 people) Dependent on weather. Location will be given to registrants. Register here!
English Connection Groups (2 options)
- Join a conversation group to practice English, meet new friends, learn idioms and more!
- One on one practice! You’ll be matched with someone to practice your English conversation skills. [There’s currently a waiting list but you can still sign up!]
English Cafe Friday
- A fast moving, fun way to practice your English with games and engaging conversation with new friends! We will continue English Cafe throughout the semester. Join us the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Friday of every month at 12pm (EST) on Zoom.
Soul Care Sisterhood
We’re a community of international student women who get together for self care, creativity and spiritual conversation. Sign up to find out more information about different activities!
International Christian Fellowship
Looking to deeply connect with other international students? Want to know more about Jesus and the Bible? Already a Christian and want to deepen your relationship with God and others? Join us! Hosted by NYU Chaplains from International Students, Inc. We meet every Friday from 6pm-8pm (EST).